Flowers
Options

Fall Flowers

I am running into a problem, I really want my bouquet to be Ranaculus, green hydrangeas, baby's breath and blush ruffle roses. Problem is I'm getting married in the fall, does anyone know if these are available in the fall??

Re: Fall Flowers

• Options

Pretty much any flower is available at any time of the year.  But you may pay a lot more for out of season flowers then you would if you went with in season.  But if you are choosing a flower such as ranunculus they will most likely be a bit expensive in the fall and not quite as large or as pretty as they would be during peak season (Jan-May) because they are grown in other countries with differing climates and sometimes they are forced in green houses.

Talk with your florist and be open to other options of flowers.  When you focus only on one type of flower you will either be disappointed because you may not be able to get them or you will be paying out your butt for them.

• Options
    Thank you so much!! I have decided to go with flowers in my season! 
  • Options
    Glad you changed your mind.  I was going to suggest other flowers for the season and because the flowers you listed are pretty fragile and don't hold up well when out of water (even for an hour or 2).
    Where there is love, there is life.-Ghandi
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards