Connecticut
Options

finding a venue

hello, 
I need help finding venues in CT that will allow outside catering...most of the ones I like wont and i cannot afford their food prices by any means...
please let me know of any

and yes i have looked into the difference in cost and the caterers I like it would be much cheaper still even with a fee from the venues...

thank you.

Re: finding a venue

• Options
    I am getting married at the Webb Barn in Wethersfield and they alllow outside caterers. If you like the rustic vibe, you should look into the Webb Barn!
  • Options
    Wadsworth mansion, Branford House in Groton, most of the vineyards in CT, Eolia Mansion at Harkness Memorial State Park all let outside caterers

June Siggy Challenge: Fav. Engagement photo

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to Re: finding a venue:
    [QUOTE]Wadsworth mansion, Branford House in Groton, most of the vineyards in CT, Eolia Mansion at Harkness Memorial State Park all let outside caterers
    Posted by Betje81[/QUOTE]
    Eolia has three caterers you have to use, so they're not exactly open to outside catering.
  • Options
    saint clements (sp) castle
  • Options
    the only way you will be able to bring in outside catering is if you found a rustic barn a hall or place that does not have on site catering if the place has on site catering and packages on the website then you have to go with them..

hope this helps
  • Options
    Uconn Alumni Center allows outside caterers.  The Branford House.  Plus I heard there is a new barn coming that will allow that, but I think that is 2014.
    counting down to the big day
  • Options
    Wood Acres Farm in Terryville. We're getting married there next October. Sooo beautiful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards