Georgia-Atlanta

Vintage China & Decorations to Rent

Hi All, 

I hope this post doesn't count as a vendor because I am not.  However, I've notice quite a few posts about vintage china rental and pricing.  I have been collecting pieces here and there for the last two years and currently have more than what I need for my August wedding.

In an effort to raise some extra cash to pay for my ever INCREASING budget...don't mind loaning/renting pieces from my collection for any reasonable offer.  Just shoot me an email and let me know what you need...will be happy to send pics upon request.  Thanks...and if this does count as a vendor post..please kindly send me an email and I will remove.

Thanks!!

Re: Vintage China & Decorations to Rent

• Hi Cindy, 

Thanks for responding.  I have everything from Mason Jars (All sizes-clear and blue), cake plates, teacups & saucers, punch bowls, chargers, teapots, vintage stemware, dessert bowls, platters, Silverplated teapots, cream and sugar bowls, chaffing dishes.  And a FEW candelabras (still looking for these).   I think that's everything!   At some point I will be willing to sell almost everything.  I've really enjoyed collecting/shopping for these its turned into an amazing bonding experience for me and my bridesmaids.  Anyway, I hope this info helps.  Please contact me with any additional questions. 
  • im interested in the mason jars. i sent you a private message.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards