African American Weddings

Where did you get your.....

Flower girl dresses??? I'm working with a budget of about $50 and I'm trying to avoid the bridal shops because I KNOW that they are going to tax a sistah. I found a really pretty one on flowergirlsdressforless.com, but I've never heard of the website and I'm unsure about it.

The Future Mrs. Douglas Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Re: Where did you get your.....

• I didn't have a flower girl but did you check the department store websites?

Someone else also posted this site on a previous post:  pinkmarie.com
    Anniversary
  • I ordered my flower girl dress off of amazon.com, at the Classykidzshop. It was $43 dollars and it is a great quality dress. Ordered the dress and got it in a week!
  •  I got mine from David's Bridal for $40.00. Also check Burlington, they have a nice selection.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Check sears and JCPEnney macys and dillards.....They have a wide variety and a lot are on sale now that it is after easter.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ebay boo!!!! new ones for like $15
    ****The Future Mrs. Ikeard**** wedding countdown
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_where-did-you-get-your-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:b88b9cd8-c9eb-484c-b1fa-ef90697861c0Post:6e880757-75a3-4d6f-871a-c054222601a3">Re: Where did you get your.....</a>:
    [QUOTE]I didn't have a flower girl but did you check the department store websites? Someone else also posted this site on a previous post:   pinkmarie.com
    Posted by rowenac82[/QUOTE]

That was me Ro....yes, I ordered mine from pinkmarie.com. The only side eye I had was the fact that I didn't find out that the dress wouldn't be available to ship for 2weeks from the order date until AFTER I purchased it. They sent me an email shortly after and besides, my wedding isn't until November so I was cool with it. Dress is beautiful! I will get some of the rosettes on it reinforced though. I wasn't gonna spend a lot because my niece won't have it on long and she can be a hellion!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • Agree with pp. My flower girl is wearing a tutu. I bought it from a flee market up in detroit.
  • thanks ladies. I've taken a look at a few of the websites you suggested and the selections are really nice. My sister and I are also going to visit 20th street (the wholesale district)  this weekend and see what they have to offer.

The Future Mrs. Douglas Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Depending on the style you want , you cant lose at JCP
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • In Response to Re: Where did you get your.....:
    [QUOTE]I ordered my flower girl dress off of amazon.com, at the Classykidzshop. It was $43 dollars and it is a great quality dress. Ordered the dress and got it in a week!
    Posted by bride2013skj[/QUOTE]

Yes!!! I got both of my flower girl dresses from here for about $50 !!!! #score
    Soon to be MR. & MRS. ANTHONY PRICE JR! Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards