New Hampshire

Inexpensive Wedding Venues

Does anyone know of any venues around the Hampton Beach area? I would love to get married on the beach and than have my reception close by if I could the venue would need to be able to fit 100 people. Thank you for your time :.

Re: Inexpensive Wedding Venues

• I am getting married in May in Hampton Beach. We are having our ceremony on the beach and then our reception is at the ashworth hotel right across the street from the beach.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • The Ashworth is what I was thinking of, not sure of the pricing. When you say "inexpensive" what do you mean per person?

Might do better if you book more of an off season though. Maine isn't that far, you might want to post on the Maine board too for more options.
    image   imageimage
    You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.

• image   imageimage
    You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.

• With our wedding, we are having a buffet and it is $55 a person. They have options alittle cheaper or for alittle more depending on what you want. They do have a minimum of $4500 for food. They also have a back up ceremony space if the weather doesn't cooperate. The lady we have worked with is cheri and she has been very nice.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • How much is it costing you for your ceremony on Hampton?
  • In Response to Re:Inexpensive Wedding Venues:[QUOTE]I am getting married in May in Hampton Beach. We are having our ceremony on the beach and then our reception is at the ashworth hotel right across the street from the beach. Posted by jess28191[/QUOTE]
  • The permit for the ceremony cost $500
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Try the Seashell Pavilion. It just across the street from Ashworth. I think its much nicer. You can also say your vows on the beach without the permit as far as know. You have great views and are directly on the water as opposed to across the street. The cost to rent the venue is only 1250.00. Good luck and congratulations!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards