Christian Weddings
Options

Belated Tuesday Survey

edited June 2013 in Christian Weddings
1) How do you feel about your hair?
2) Where was the last place you went shopping?
3) What was the last movie you saw in theaters?
4) What was your favorite part about staying home sick from school?
5) Do you watch college football? (Who's your team?)

Re: Belated Tuesday Survey

• Options

Meh.  I like the length (down to my butt) but not the color.  I used to be blond but now I am more of a very dirty blond.  Recently, since I have been outside so much, my hair is returning to the original color, which makes me happy.

Marshals I think, for a swimsuit.

Les Mis I believe

I don’t like staying home sick from school and  I don’t do it unless I’m really really sick.  So then I can’t do anything fun since I feel like crap

Not anymore so I don’t have a team.  My school team sucks.  

"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    fpaemp2011fpaemp2011 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited May 2013
    Right now, I think it's too short, but it also drives me nuts when Ezra grabs it.  Just can't win right now.  :)

Walmart.  Woooo.

What to Expect When You're Expecting?  I think?  Or maybe Avengers...can't remember which is most recent.  Haven't seen any in the theater since last summer.

When I was old enough to stay home by myself, I loved being able to watch TV all.day.long.

Yep!  Virginia Tech!!  I grew up about 30 minutes from campus...born and raised a Hokie.  :)
    Liberty games are almost never televised, but we're planning on going to some this fall since we're back in town.
  • Options
    1) How do you feel about your hair? love it, I recently have changed up the style and have 2 colors fof highlights. I get compliments on it where ever I go.

2) Where was the last place you went shopping? Foodlion

3) What was the last movie you saw in theaters? trouble with the curve

4) What was your favorite part about staying home sick from school? that was a long time ago but resting in bed. I don't even get to stay home sick from work now, there is no one to cover for me.

5) Do you watch college football? (Who's your team?) LOVE college football. University of Tennessee 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Right now, It would appear to be a good hair day to the outside world, but my roots are showing (and those roots are gray) and I am in desparate need of a trim.  I plan to see my hair lady next week to address all of those things.  Other wise, I love my hair.  Discovered that highlights last longer than single colors, and i like them better anyway.  Lengthwise, It's longer than ever, which will be helpful come September.  
    Walmart. 
    Oh man... I dunno.. The Hobbit, I think.
    Maury Povich and Jerry Springer reruns.  
    Nope.  The FH does, and to irritate him I root for whoever is against Michigan... especially if it's The Ohio State... just cause I can... 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to Belated Tuesday Survey:
    [QUOTE]1) How do you feel about your hair? 2) Where was the last place you went shopping? 3) What was the last movie you saw in theaters? 4) What was your favorite part about staying home sick from school? 5) Do you watch college football? (Who's your team?)
    Posted by lplions[/QUOTE]

1) I wish it wasn't so frizzy, but other than that I like it.
    2) Walmart and some dollar stores for a friend's wedding shower décor
    3) The Wizard of Oz (my local theatre plays old classics once or twice a month)
    4) All the extra reading time :)
    5) I don't watch college football

Wedding Countdown Ticker:)

• Options
    1) How do you feel about your hair? I hate it.  I used to love the color: blonde, but now it's a darker blonde.  It's frizzy, and I can't do anything with it.
    2) Where was the last place you went shopping? not sure if it was sephora (no purchases) or publix (definately bought a lot!)
    3) What was the last movie you saw in theaters? Lincoln with the ILs
    4) What was your favorite part about staying home sick from school? watching cartoons on the couch. 
    5) Do you watch college football? (Who's your team?) no.  I hate football to the point that when I go with DH to the bar/grill so he can watch I bring a book to read when I'm done eating.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    rajahmdrajahmd member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
    In Response to Belated Tuesday Survey:
    [QUOTE]1) How do you feel about your hair? 2) Where was the last place you went shopping? 3) What was the last movie you saw in theaters? 4) What was your favorite part about staying home sick from school? 5) Do you watch college football? (Who's your team?)
    Posted by lplions[/QUOTE]

1) I'm never happy with it apparently. I get tired of wearing it the same way all the time, so I frequently change the length or get it per med. I occasionally even dye it. Right now I'm in between perms. Definitely getting it repermed before the wedding because FI really likes the curled look.

2) Does grocery shopping count? If not, DSW to find my wedding shoes. I don't go shopping often. If online shopping counts, Verizon because we're thinking of switching cell providers.

3) Django Unchained, but we're going to see Iron Man 3 this afternoon!

4) Spending more time with our cats

5) Heck yeah! I'm a proud Mountaineer (WVU). 

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards