Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Wedding Venues in DFW under $2000?

I'm getting married about this time next year, but am wanting to get started looking at venues.

I want to stay under $2000 for the venue, will probably have ~150 guests, would like it to be DIY friendly, and want it to be capable of hosting both the ceremony and reception. My fiance would prefer an indoor ceremony.

What places fit this bill? I've looked at some facilities by White Rock Lake, and at the YWCA in downtown Fort Worth... Are there any non-traditional venues I'm missing??

Does anyone have suggestions?

Re: Wedding Venues in DFW under $2000?

• edited April 2013
    I'm getting married about this time next year, but am wanting to get started looking at venues.

I want to stay under $2000 for the venue, will probably have ~150 guests, would like it to be DIY friendly, and want it to be capable of hosting both the ceremony and reception. My fiance would prefer an indoor ceremony.

What places fit this bill? I've looked at some facilities by White Rock Lake, and at the YWCA in downtown Fort Worth... Are there any non-traditional venues I'm missing??

Does anyone have suggestions?
  • Bingham House Heard Craig Hsll Cheatnut Square Colleyville Center Trinity River Audobon Center Victor's Event Room Addison Event Center
  • I'm doing mine at Willow Lake Gardens in Weatherford, Texas.  It's a drive, but it's worth it!  Only $1,800 for the entire day 9 a.m. to 12 a.m.  It's completely DIY and there aren't any specific vendors you have to use.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • we're doing ours at Los Vaqueros in Fort Worth, the fees are minimal (250 dollars for the whole garden for example, you get it the whole day), of course you'd need to use their food and drinks, but they offer a lot of selection and the costs are reasonable. They have an indoor banquet room as well. The fort worth community arts center would probably also fit your needs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards