Registry and Gift Forum
Options

Has anyone used Wed&Wish registry?

I am wondering if anyone here has used the Wed&Wish registry site? http://www.wedandwish.com

I am from the US, and I live with my fiance in Denmark, but our wedding is in France in his hometown. We can't carry gifts back in our suitcases, it's complicated for people to buy gifts online on Danish websites (either the card won't work or they won't be able to read the site, plus they will lose money in the exchange rate), it's also complicated to get it from other sites shipped to Denmark (high international shipping rates, plus we will pay a VAT tax when picking it up if it's shipped from outside of EU and the tax is HIGH!).... So, basically you can see this isn't straightforward. 

But I found this Wed & Wish site, which seems to fit us well. We can register for general things that we want, and people can contribute towards them and the money goes into our paypal account. 

I am just a little nervous about it since it seems like a new company and I haven't heard much about this before. Anyway feedback i s really welcome!!

Re: Has anyone used Wed&Wish registry?

• Options
    People will give you cash.  Or else buy you something when they get there.  H's family is all from Belgium, and we weren't expecting anything from them at all since they flew over.  Well lo and behold at the rehearsal dinner each family walked in with huge packages from pottery barn.  His parents must have taken them shopping because they were way too ginormous to carry on an airplane.  People know how to do this, don't worry.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards