Destination Weddings Discussions

Happy Monday!

Hey ladies!  Well that weekend sort of flew by, lol!  Hope you all had a great weekend and a good start to the week.

Today I am working on some financial projections so I really should stay off the boards, lol! 

Anyone else sneaking on here but instead should really be working on something important?
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Happy Monday!

• O yes me def!! I should so ve getting every thing Done before I leave but def not motivated!
    Anniversary
  • Good morning! I feel like I didn't get a weekend with how much I traveled. Each night I finally got to eat dinner around 9:30. But... we got a lot accomplished so it was worth it.

I'm guilty of sneaking on here, too, even though I should be tackling projects. I need to have as much done ahead of time for the people covering me while I'm away. Did anyone else "check out" well before their last day in the office? I find myself day dreaming... :-p

Have a great day!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Lol!  Quite the contrary for me, I was on top of my game at work!  Really needed to be ahead for tax season since I had 6 working days off.  It was worth it though so I can really say I "wish" I would have checked out mentally, lol!
  • Amber- I really dislike having to cook after working a full day, and I only work about 8.5 hours!  I would love to be able to eat dinner before 8pm!  Last night we ate around 9pm! ::sigh::

• Last night Peadar and I ate after ten anf tonight it was 11 pm...  These crazy hours make me eat at such weird times..  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards