Michigan-Northern

Ideas for Cadillac, MI

We just put our deposit down for Caberfae Peaks for the ceremony and reception at Caberfae in Cadillac. We still need an officiant, DJ, Cake, and possibly like decoration and lights rental. does anyone have any ideas of who to look up for these? thank you

Re: Ideas for Cadillac, MI

• edited December 2011
    Rusch Entertainment is good and I'm sure they would travel there, they go to Charlevoix. 

There is Kingsley Cake's in Kingsley, MI they run around $3 a slice and have many flavors. 

I'll post some more ideas tomorrow let me do some research :]
    November 2011 Siggy Challenge - February - Venue

Photobucket
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • parso1raparso1ra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm having a Traverse City wedding and found a place called Megan's Cupcakes in Cadillac if you're interested in doing something a little different here's the link:

http://www.meganscupcakes.com/Home_Page.php
  • edited December 2011
    I am getting married there too! in October..
    We are using Special Occasion Cakes by Pam. I believe that is the name of her website as well. She does beautiful work.

We are using a lot of their reccomendations for vendors, did they give you a list?
  • noel1krnoel1kr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is who i want to do my cake because the cake that i want is the one that is on caberfaes website and she did that one! I have the list, i will get more into it soon. I just wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions. 
  • noel1krnoel1kr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh and we are getting married October 6th 2012
  • edited December 2011

Megan's cupcakes is nice! She did the cupcakes for my baby shower last november and they were tasty! Plus Megan and my oldest daughter Cloey were great friends when they went to school together. Very nice Family and lovely cupcakes. I am going to get married in like 2013 and if I choose cupcakes I will for sure keep Megan's cupcakes in mind:)

• edited December 2011
    Wedding Planning help available. I live near the Cadillac Area and recently start a wedding planner business. Please let me know if I can help you in any way.
    Feel free to contact me by phone or email.
    231-429-0410 or krisstasevents@yahoo.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards