Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Need suggestions for reception venue! HELP!

Hi - We've been engaged a few months and want to start planning.  My fiance and I are looking at a Sept/Oct 2014 wedding.  We are on a tight budget, I'd love to find a venue that is less than $75/person, plus a rental fee. Not sure how feasible that is.  Any suggestions????

Re: Need suggestions for reception venue! HELP!

• Options
    Also, you might check out the Valley Forge Military Academy. If I remember correctly, they were just about $50-55 a head. It's a BYO, but we thought that was a win-win.
  • Options
    Thank you to both of you! I'll check them both out!  BYOB is definitely the best option, if you can think of anymore send em my way!!
  • Options
    I would start off on www.partyspace.com - they let you set budget parameters. And also - don't be scared to question the price quotes a caterer offers for a sample menu - our caterer, Jeffery Miller Catering, was really really flexible with working with our budget. They also are BYOB - you provide all the alcohol for the bar you select, which you're right in thinking saves a ton of money. They have lots of spaces over the Philadelphia area, so they may be worth looking up. I think your budget IS possible!Smile
  • Options

I am not sure how many people you are expecting, but you might want to try the Four Points by Sheraton in Northeast Philadelphia. They will customize a package to fit your budget.
    There is not rental fee either. 

image 211 Invited image 153 Ready to Party image 58 Are Missing Out Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards