February 2014 Weddings

Sorry for being MIA

but FI and I finally moved in together the week before last, last week was derby and school is exhausting me.  WIsh I could upload a pick from derby but can't find the link to do so without uploading it to a site.

How has everyone been and whats been going on?

Re: Sorry for being MIA

• How exciting that you two moved in together! Did you guys get a new place or just move into an existing one?

I think the link is the little photo on the top of the reply box.

Welcome back. I've been super busy too.
    DIStickers.com Ticker
  • kerbohlkerbohl member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    Congratulations on moving in!  Moving is always exhausting no matter how well planned, so being MIA is completely understandable.  I hope you had fun at the Derby!  I was cheering for Revolutionary and Oxbox, so I didn't do as well as I would have hoped, but it was so much fun to watch! 

And I hear you about the school.  I've been working on my thesis lately, and that has been pretty exhausting.  So many books!  They are everywhere in my room! 

• @Bianca, we felt that after 5 1/2 years it was probably about time to merge everything togther and has definitely been an adjustment.  We've stayed overnight with each other plenty but it feels so weird being around each other all of the time. 

@Debbie, OMG- my school had mid-terms last week (same week ofDerby) it about killed me, I think I'm still playing catch up with a few things.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards