Florida-Central Florida
Options

Need some help! Feedback is appreciated!

Hey fellow brides,

My wedding is in july and im basically done planning it. I will get married and a family's friends house- they have a beautiful home where i can have a ceremony and reception. I dont know why i didnt sign up for the knot sooner, i did most of the things on my own because wedding planning and design has alwaysb een a passion of mine, but since i have other experienced women here i was wondering if you could give me any top vendors for music, lighting and entertainments (maybe a photo booth, musicians, any other ideas?). i have a contract from two different companies but just want to make sure im getting the best ones out there! Thanks you! 

Re: Need some help! Feedback is appreciated!

• Options
    SivanGSivanG member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited April 2013
    Music: Soundwave Entertainment, Atomic Entertainment, OurDJRocks, White Rose Entertainment.

Lighting: Talk to the DJ's...many of them have it. :)

Entertainment: Photobooths (OurDJRocks offers a couple of options), The FlipBook People (we used them at our wedding and it served as GREAT entertainment as well as favors. Everyone gets as many flipbooks as they want, and you get a disc with everyone's short video). 

Hope that helps! :)
  • Options
    Thank you sivan! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards