February 2014 Weddings

Well this is Interesting

This is a second wedding for Fiance and I. When we had to move the date from October we had a hard time picking one with meaning in the spring. His previous marriage happened on February 15, and mine was March 5. I obviously did not want a day too close to his prior marriage or mine. We picked Feb 24 so that I could run the Disney Princess Half the day before and take my father to lunch before the rehearsal since its his 60th birthday. I had joked we were wiping out the bad juju with a day in the middle. Well this week I actually counted the days between on both sides and funny thing I found we are 8 days after his prior, and 8 days before mine. We really are wiping out the bad juju which I find hysterical. I told him he found the coincidence really funny too.
DIStickers.com Ticker

Re: Well this is Interesting

• That is interesting.  Cheers to getting rid of the bad juju

• Dancer2873Dancer2873 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited May 2013
    that is really freaky... either way you are both better off now no matter what day you have it. My first wedding was 6/07/08 and now we are having my second 2/22/14. Different time of year, better guy, hopefully better luck and strength for this marriage regardless. My ex was a quitter, but in a way I am glad he quit because now I have Danny. I am just sad my dad won't be around for this one.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards