February 2014 Weddings

Weekend Roundup

First, I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's day!

My son's turned the big 1-0 this weekend, since his birthday fell on Mothers Day we celebrated the day before, well evening anyways.  Had a wedding on Saturday that was just beautiful and the rain held off until the very end.  :)  No baseball games since the fields were too muddy but not to we have 4 games starting tonight until Saturday. 

How was everyones weekend?

Re: Weekend Roundup

• Weekend was good, Friday night went to a Cuban restaurant in NYC for my coworkers bday. Saturday I picked my sister up from the cruise port in NYC and took out one of my old youth at one of my job's out for a driving lesson. Then went to the boathouse to watch my high school crew team at a crew race. I was going to row the alumni race but it started to thunder, lightening and then pour so that got canceled, but they made it through all the other races. Sunday we went out for breakfix with my mother and grandmother, then we hung out the house and went back out to Mr. Cupcake for some cuppie cakes. Then we visited fi's grandmother and then order take out and had dinner with fi's mother and family. That was pretty much it!
  • Yummm.. love Cuban food!... I so love NYC, FI is going up there next month for business and I'm thinking about tagging along (during the week anyways) and visit a few friends.

• Yes I love the city I feel so blessed to live so close. Going to a bachelorette in the city this saturday. On a wine tasting cruise out of Chelsea Piers and then eating at Serafina in the meatpacking district. We will probably celebrate Fi's and his twin bro's bday in the city too getting some cuppiecakes from Magnolia's bakery and dinner, not sure where yet! You should definitely tag along. Fi and I did a chocolate tasting tour in NYC 2 weekends ago through groupon it was awesome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards