Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

Little Dog and Pony Roadshow

I would like to share our experience with this dj. We had planned an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception, with enough room to move the ceremony inside if it rained (which is always a possibility in Arkansas in the Springtime). Scott Schmitz of Little Dog and Pony Roadshow had quoted a price for setting up separately outside and a price for the reception.  Of course it rained so our co-ordinator (Janece Morehead of $ave It For the Honeymoon-who by the way is wonderful) set up the hall for the ceremony and reception with the dj also setting up inside.  After contacting him a few days later to inquire about a refund or credit for the outside setup he indicated he would not be refunding anything. I would also like to note that when the brides grandfather asked him to play a special song he said he 'would see what he could do' but never played it.  Even the venue gave us a credit for the outside ceremony having to be moved inside.

Re: Little Dog and Pony Roadshow

• jcg98jcg98 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    I'm sorry you had a bad experience with this vendor.  The ladies on the Arkansas board would probably benefit more from your review, since this is an international board.  If you would like to post there, Click the dropdown under Choose Another Board (above to the right) and select Local Wedding Boards, and click Go.  From there you can navigate to the Arkansas board.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Thank you very much, I'm kind of new to this! I have reposted on the Arkansas board.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards