Ohio-Northeast

Country Cottage and Gardens (Mineral City, OH)?!?!

Has anyone had any experience with CCG?  Either attending a wedding there or getting married there?  It seems perfect for FI and my outdoor Oct wedding, but I've been trying to find reviews and haven't been able to find any regarding weddings.  Their website looks adorable and I'd love to check it out, but FI and I live in Michigan and this venue is a 4 hour drive!  So before making the drive, I'd like to find out some info on the place.  Any info would be helpful!  I'd also like to see pics, if possible (all the pics they have posted on their website/facebook are from mock weddings).  TIA!

Re: Country Cottage and Gardens (Mineral City, OH)?!?!

• KellyS01KellyS01 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I PM'd you. 

• TappaKappaTappaKappa member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-northeast_country-cottage-gardens-mineral-city-oh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:111Discussion:d715c34c-cff4-4aa8-905c-c685f1514595Post:2110a447-2109-4d5f-835b-c080153b1912">Re: Country Cottage and Gardens (Mineral City, OH)?!?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I PM'd you. 
    Posted by KellyS01[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much!  I PM'd you as well!
  • KellyS01KellyS01 member
    edited December 2011
    PM'd you back!
  • acwallace14acwallace14 member
    First Comment
    edited May 2013
    We are also looking at this venue.....can anyone give me more detailed information on their experience? It seems really lovely!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards