Alabama
Options

Cheap Birmingham Venue

Anyone know of cheaper wedding/reception venue with catering available, preferably outdoors (but doesnt have to be) in the Birmingham area for a total of no more than approx $2000?

Chantel

Re: Cheap Birmingham Venue

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_alabama_cheap-birmingham-venue?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:74Discussion:97f00f54-5f18-4d0c-9e3d-af77fa2bad19Post:71ea060f-2559-4c0a-9204-32ac9be90d89">Cheap Birmingham Venue</a>:
    [QUOTE]Anyone know of cheaper wedding/reception venue with catering available, preferably outdoors (but doesnt have to be) in the Birmingham area for a total of no more than approx $2000? Chantel
    Posted by scstarnes[/QUOTE]

I'm getting married this Fall at Avondale Villa in Birmingham. It's a beautiful 1920s stone building with cathedral/vaulted ceilings inside, and a large outdoor stone terrace that overlooks Avondale Park. It's $500 for the entire day. They have table/chair rental for $200 and they require hiring an off-duty Bham police officer for the duration of the wedding/reception only for $40/hour. It's equipped with a full kitchen so your caterer will have plenty of work space.  You can hire someone or bring your own food and beverages.  Go take a look and the number for booking is on the door.  Sorry I don't have it with me right now.

Good luck!
  • Options
    Check out Palisades Park. Just north in Oneonta. The scenery is LOVELY. youd have to bring in an outside caterer but its 20$ an hour for the lodges to rent. Google Palisaides Park or look them up on facebook
    The lodges include full kitchen and bathrooms. AS well as tables and chairs for 100. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards