New Jersey

Modern Venue in North Nj or Rockland/Orange County

My fianc and I are looking for a modern venue in north NJ Or NY. To hold about 150 people. We are planning a Thursday wedding next July so we are looking to get the most for our money. This is why we are doing it on a Thursday. We would like to stay under 90 per person with tax and gratuity. We also would like to have our ceremony at that location so an outdoor space would be great. And having a hotel on site or close as possible. Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

Re: Modern Venue in North Nj or Rockland/Orange County

• I'm thinking the Tides will work with your budgets and wishes.  The space has a modern feel and they have grounds for outdoor weddings. The price for a Thursday should be in that range, since I believe other evenings are also in that range. It's worth giving them a call. Good luck!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• Colonial inn in norwood was in that range for a weekend, they have an outdoor space as well as gardens for pics
  • Check out The Elan in Lodi,  They are right up your ally
  • I had a work function at the lan and its not very modern. Nor does it offer an outside wedding space for ceremony.
  • I'm just letting you know from my own experience, staying under $90 pp is going to be extremely hard, especially in the NJ/NY area. I know many places are willing to work with you, especially since you're planning on having a Thursday night wedding, but I'm still not quite sure if UNDER $90 is possible. Definitely try The Tides as pp already said. Try il Tulipano!! The place is modern looking, I think they might be able to work with your budget on a Thursday night and they have an outside space for ceremony. I loved it! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit Fall.weddings.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards