Massachusetts

Hair and makeup in west springfield ma

Hi there, just wondering who anyone has used or is using? I have got quotes from about 8 different places and am not happy with services offered for hair and make-up...really wanting to get both done by the  same place! Any thoughts?!

Re: Hair and makeup in west springfield ma

• i have gone to face to nails in chicopee ma. for a regular spa day not sure on their prices for wedding but their customer service is great and they do it all
  • Haven't started looking for this yet... Do you mind if I ask where you've gotten quotes from?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

May 2013 - January - Cake Inspiration!
  • I booked Beauty in Motion, based out of Sturbridge, MA, for my wedding next June.  They are traveling hair/makeup artists. I did not meet with them and haven't had a trial yet, I basically booked based on their reviews on wedding wire, their facebook page, their photos, and their prices! They have a great package for hair/makeup for bride + bridesmaids and all of their prices are listed on their site.  Good luck!! www.ABbeautyinmotion.com
  • I recommend Salon Bocage in Chicopee. I haven't booked them yet but I know thats where I am going. They've done my hair for every single formal event since I was 15, my sisters and my sister in laws weddings. From what I remember about my sister's hair it was reasonably priced. Your girls would probably paid around $50-$60 for an updo if they are opting to have their hair done.

Not sure about makeup tho.
  • I second the comment on Face to Nails, they are great.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    MARCH SIGGY CHALLENGE (for April 2013 brides): Bridesmaid dresses Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • bridalbyliz.com - I know Liz personally and she doesn't do hair herself but travels with a fabulous hairstylist who does!
  • Crystal Vazquez!!

She did my makeup for my engagement pics and my holiday party. I've never gotten more compliments on my makeup before! She also did all the makeup at the bridal show in springfield in november. She is out of westfield, and travels to you.
    Heres her web page:
    Our beautiful engagement pictures imageMy Bio... returning from hiatus
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-western-mass_hair-and-makeup-in-west-springfield-ma?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:619Discussion:89727cc5-c343-4216-b93b-2675adbc319aPost:d89eeec0-c066-46cb-b429-27b817abc513">Re: Hair and makeup in west springfield ma</a>:
    [QUOTE]Haven't started looking for this yet... Do you mind if I ask where you've gotten quotes from?
    Posted by DivaJenD[/QUOTE]

<div>Lets see I've gotten quotes from a make-up only co called the makeup authority-western ma</div><div>Oksana Salon and Spa-longmeadow ma</div><div>Salon Tres Chic-Agawam MA</div><div>Bronze Effects Salon-Northampton MA</div><div>
    </div><div>Haven't decided who were going with yet!</div><div>
    </div>
  • Not sure if you are still in need of hair and makeup.  I am a MUA based in West Springfield.
    I still have some availability in June and I also have someone that does hair come with me. Check out my website and let me know!

Early Congrats!!
  • edited May 2013
    http://www.idoweddinghairnewengland.com/index.html

on site hair & makeup

They come to you!

1 word= awesome!
    Heather & Erica are great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards