Gothic Weddings
Options

Welcome, and New Mod

gmcr78gmcr78 member
First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
edited June 2013 in Gothic Weddings

Hello new brides out there!  This board has been pretty quiet for awhile, and I'm hoping that changes soon!  I'm sure I'm not the only one who has been popping in to check for new threads.

I'm gmcr78, and I logged on yesterday to discover that I'm the new mod for this board!  I'm excited, although I'm not really clear on exactly what that means yet.  It didn't come with a set of instructions. ;)

So welcome to all of you, old and new.  Feel free to pop on in and introduce yourselves.  What makes your wedding "gothic" to you?

Re: Welcome, and New Mod

• Options
    gmcr78gmcr78 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment

I'll start.  While I wouldn't consider our wedding to be particularly "gothic" in the traditional sense, we do have some elements that lean that way.

We're doing a traditional Catholic wedding, which is taking place on All Souls Day, or Day of the Dead, so we're tying that in a bit.  Nothing overwhelming, just small elements.  Our colors are red and black.  We're going for more dramatic decor, with black lace, red roses and damask.  Fairly traditional, with a little edge.

Your turn!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards