Missouri
Options

Hey Springfield Ladies!!

I have been driving my fianc and probably everyone else around me crazy with wedding planning! LOL! Most of my girlfriends don't live here anymore and I am bursting at the seams with wedding planning thoughts ALL DAY LONG!! I figured since many of us are probably in the same boat maybe a Springfield knottie bride get together might be kind of fun!! Talk wedding details and relieve some stress!! I was thinking coffee, lunch, drinks, something like that! Let me know what you ladies think!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hey Springfield Ladies!!

• Options

sounds fun!

• Options
    I'm sad our local board doesn't get more action! Shay, PM me if you want to grab coffee and talk wedding!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I know! it does suck! My schedule is always crazy but I will definitely get back to you  through pm:)
  • Options
    Ladies, I am a local planner who has been in the industry for a while but am just starting my own business. I would be honored to sit down and talk weddings with you.
  • Options
    I would love to get together.... My fiance is getting so annoyed with all the wedding talk!
  • Options
    Hey ladies! I sent you all private messages with my Facebook so we can become friends and hopefully plan something soon!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri_hey-springfield-ladies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:635Discussion:d8e86e82-1dde-4013-b5e3-2b8c05da4fb9Post:aae77280-61e7-4692-8aa4-fde4e0c9cfa4">Re:Hey Springfield Ladies!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey ladies! I sent you all private messages with my Facebook so we can become friends and hopefully plan something soon!!
    Posted by CnSinLOVE[/QUOTE]

Okay I take back this comment...I'm on my phone right now and it's giving me a fit every time I try and send a PM :( If you ladies want to send me yours and I can add you or I will try again tomorrow!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My wedding isn't until 2015 but I am still up to my eyes in wedding planning. I would love to join you ladies
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards