New Jersey - South
Options

Rehearsal Dinner Help!

My in laws are planning the rehearsal dinner for us in Cape May and we need some help finding a location that will not break the bank.

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Help!

• Options
    Where is your rehearsal being held?  Are you staying at a hotel for the wedding, many of the hotels either have a restaurant on the premesis or one they are affiliated with or recommend.  I would start by asking your venue.  There are lots of great restaurants in Cape May, but it would be helpful to know either a pp budget or overall budget with the amount of people. 

If you are willing to travel a little, there is the Harbor View in Lower Township on Ocean Drive, in between Wildwood & Cape May. 
  • Options
    I'm considering the Blue Pig at Congress Hall for my rehersal.  Looking for other ideas too.

In Response to Rehearsal Dinner Help!:
    [QUOTE]My in laws are planning the rehearsal dinner for us in Cape May and we need some help finding a location that will not break the bank.
    Posted by ascotti123[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    If you want something fun, check out the Crab House at Two Mile Landing. It's in Wildwood Crest, just 5 minutes from Cape May. You can do all you can eat Crab for I think $25/pp. It's amazing, right on the water, and a little untraditional.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards