Florida-Central Florida
Options

Disney wedding pricing

I was wondering if anyone knows anyone or has seriously looked into having a disney wedding? I saw the website they have set up but it doesnt really give much detail. I just want to know like how expensive it is and some details of what the prices include.

Re: Disney wedding pricing

• Options

I am pretty sure most of the packages start at a guarantee of about 10k and I think that is for a small guest list. You can request their pricing info and they will respond right away.

***September 2013 March Siggy Challenge: Hair Inspiration***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm currently in the middle of planning a Disney Wedding! Our Planning Session is next week actually. When you contact them they will send you a "Sample Pricing" pdf, and you can estimate from there more or less how much the things you want will cost. They have a minumum expidenture depending on the type of wedding. Escape weddings are for up to 20 people, including the couple, and are probably the least expensive option if you want more than 4 guests. Wishes is the average wedding, minimum of 18 guests (maximun depends on the ceremony and reception spaces, some go up to 300+), costs will range depending on what options are chosen. Some options require that you select their services instead of outside services, such as if you choose to have a ceremony inside one of the parks, as oposed to bringing in ouside vendors, so it can really vary. They have a $10k minumum expidenture, which means that you have to at the very least reach this number in service costs in order to have your wedding there. It's incredibly easy to reach that number and surpass it, things can get expensive fast. Couture is their ultra expensive celebrity planner wedding, I honestly didn't even bother looking into that too much, but they will give you pricing samples if you ask. Memories is their final option, for up to 4 guests (not sure if that includes the couple or not) and is overall their cheapest option but best suited for super small intimate ceremonies, and the like.

We decided to go with Wishes, attempting to keep as many costs down as possible, and it's already over the $10,000 mark (unfortunately).
  • Options
    I just saw this and I too am planning a Disney Wedding. We have a minimum of 12k before taxes and gratuity. We expect to hit about 14-17k before taxes and gratuity, and 17 to 20k after.
    DIStickers.com Ticker
  • Options
    If you or your FI is in the military, you can get married at Shades of Green and still technically have that "Disney" wedding.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards