Tennessee

Terrible wedding pictures from my Nashville wedding!!! LaDak Productions

OMG, this is so awful it almost has to be a joke.

We got married on 10/5/12 in a small elopement ceremony in Nashville TN at the Belmont Mansion.  I just got my pictures back from LaDak Productions (they are the preffered photographer for the Belmont) and they are horrifying.

I'm posting here so you all know not to use them.  They charged $400/hour for this pile of garbage!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152255483845375.926289.530760374&type=1&l=fc068a7893

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152254955455375.926218.530760374&type=1&l=5e90daa888

Worse still, I've been trying like crazy to reach them and they won't return  my calls.  I posted the pictures all over facebook and they deleted their facebook page!  

Re: Terrible wedding pictures from my Nashville wedding!!! LaDak Productions

• So, I finally hear back from these people, after tons and tons and tons of calls/emails.  Seems the first disc they sent was a project their new editor was working on, just practicing on my pictures.  I told her that her editor should be fired because his work is pathetic, and LA (omg, who is named LA?!?!) started to get angry WITH ME because he's a young man in his 20's who is wheelchair bound.
    Excuse me?!?!  WTF does that have to do with poor editing?

They sent another cd, this time with only 50 pictures, and all were fully edited, and they were almost worse!
    The cover was grainy like it was printed from a home computer with low ink, the cd still said "title" and "subtitle" and the pictures were straight up laughable.  LaDak tries to do some in black and white with color...but they just run it all over the pages like a first grader trying to color in the lines.

I've demanded a full refund, my raw footage (to have someone try to salvage with real editing software) and explained exactly why and I got a short response 
    "a refund will be mailed to the address on file"

um, ok. A full refund?  A partial refund?  What about the raw stuff?  Several emails, calls, texts have not been returned AGAIN.  You'd think they'd try to salvage at least part of this business relationship...but no...they are truely unprofessional and I may never have a single picture of my wedding as a result.

I've made a "fan page" on facebook, so that everyone can see what happened.  LaDak Productions should never be allowed to do this to another bride.  Please like, and share with your friends getting married in Nashville.  Nobody deserves this to happen to them.
    https://www.facebook.com/PhotographyByLadakProductions?bookmark_t=page
  • That's horrible! I hope you get somewhere with them. Do you still have your dress? I would demand the place let you back in with your own photographer to stage some pictures.
  • You poor thing!!! I cannot believe they are claiming they are photographers!! Horrible! I take better pics! I hope you get justice! I'm glad you made a faebook page to warn other brides! 
  • acg335acg335 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Hi there. First of all, I want to apologize on behalf of all photographers - beginner, professional or 'professional'. Second, I'm a newish photographer in Memphis, TN. (Newish because I've only done a few events, senior/engagement photos, and a backyard wedding) If you would like, I'd love to offer to redo your pictures. For free. No bride should have those pictures as the only ones of their wedding. Your anniversary will be coming up soon, so it might be nice to have a vow renewal. Or if you want to don a dress and fancy-up your husband - we could do some shots wherever you'd like. 

It would help me build my experience and I'll give you a CD with all the pictures for free. If you'd like to see some examples of my work, I'd be happy to share with you. You can contact me at magross335@gmail.com 

Thanks!
  • @magross : You are not allowed to advertise here.

• acg335acg335 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    It wasn't meant to be an advertisement. I'm not looking to get paid or have anyone else hire me. Just offering to help a girl out...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards