Arizona-Phoenix

Kohl's Ranch

Has anyone used Kohl's Ranch? I am looking at the outdoor "arch" area for a ceremony only. We are doing family only and looking at about 15-20 people. I cannot locate price information or if they have a ceremony package. We are on a budget and I am wondering if this is even a possibility. Any info would be appreciated.

Re: Kohl's Ranch

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_kohls-ranch?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:71Discussion:dee01dce-2e25-402d-8c03-40f55a993a64Post:903c79f3-3732-44bb-86c8-3b8f1eb525bb">Kohl's Ranch</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone used Kohl's Ranch? I am looking at the outdoor "arch" area for a ceremony only. We are doing family only and looking at about 15-20 people. I cannot locate price information or if they have a ceremony package. We are on a budget and I am wondering if this is even a possibility. Any info would be appreciated.
    Posted by nickalg[/QUOTE]

Call Randy at 928.978.9164
    I was talking with them about having mine in the fall. They are super reasonable for the ceremony and reception. Not sure if they will do just a ceremony.
    Christopher Creek Lodge has a creek side area and its pretty much DIY for 500. Can do both ceremony and reception.
    I don't like the arch at Kohl's Ranch so I can't choose right now.
    Good luck.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_kohls-ranch?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:71Discussion:dee01dce-2e25-402d-8c03-40f55a993a64Post:d1aa3d8a-7063-4634-8784-2048d9b15285">Re: Kohl's Ranch</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Kohl's Ranch : Call Randy at 928.978.9164 I was talking with them about having mine in the fall. They are super reasonable for the ceremony and reception. Not sure if they will do just a ceremony. Christopher Creek Lodge has a creek side area and its pretty much DIY for 500. Can do both ceremony and reception. I don't like the arch at Kohl's Ranch so I can't choose right now. Good luck.
    Posted by SouthernSwag[/QUOTE]

Thank you!
  • I was just told my PT that his aunt had her wedding there and it turned out really nice. I too am going to check into it for myself.
  • Just a heads up after planning my wedding with them the hotel part really shafted us tried to force us into paying over a grand on rooms just to get ready for the wedding. The catering part (RANDY) Wouldn't send us a contract then charged our card anyway. When asked for a refund they refused had to file claims through the bank. There was no contract we were entitled to a full refund. Its been a mess. But its better now have a great venue in Flagstaff and we got our money back. BEWARE of Kohl's Ranch!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards