Nevada-Las Vegas

audio set up in Vista suite

can anyone tell me the set up for audio in the vista suite?  Ipod/aux connection, whole suite surround sound, sound quality, etc?  

Re: audio set up in Vista suite

• There's an iPod dock in the bedroom, but it can be moved to the main area if it hasn't already. The sound is pretty good, and there's a remote to control everything on-screen. There are two large speakers, IIRC, not true surround-sound. If you want better sound and options, use the Media Suite (you'll sacrifice the view, though).
  • otagotag member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    The ipod dock can hook up to those large speakers?   What does IIRC stand for?  

I contemplated the media suite, even though it's bigger square footage wise it seems like a smaller layout.  
  • wrigleyvillewrigleyville member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited May 2013
    Sorry! IIRC = if I recall correctly. :) And, yes, the iPod hooks up to the speakers. I couldn't recall if it was just speakers or if there was surround-sound. We haven't toured the Vista. I booked it based on pictures and reviews.
  • otagotag member
    thanks!   yeah we are in the same boat...i'm just going off pictures and this forum.   No time/money/vacation days to fly out from NJ to scout it out. 

• Yeah media suite is not ideal for an in-suite event because the layout sacrifices a lot of what would otherwise be usable for mingling, dancing, etc.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• I had my reception in the Vista and you can hook your iPod up to the large TV in the "living room" area and it will play on the huge speakers beside the TV. The sound quality is good. It's all set up for that.

• otagotag member
    Thanks kris....would you happen to know if it's possible to hook up a laptop to it or an ipad?   or just an ipod/iphone? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards