New York-Hudson Valley

Bridal Stores-Wedding Dress Hunt!

I am looking for some help finding bridal stores to go to. I already went to one I loved, called Bijou Bridal in Paramus, NJ. what I really liked about that store is that they have a HUGE collection of dresses, and I was able to try on about 15 dresses. Does anyone have suggestions of a similiar type of store, with a large amount of wedding dresses in the Rockland/Westchester/NYC/Northern NJ/CT area? My budget is $2,000, so I don't feel like wasting time going to Kleinfelds or Saks. Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated! Thank you!

Re: Bridal Stores-Wedding Dress Hunt!

• I also got mine at Majesty! they are so amazing there!!! 

If you want to look in NY, try RK Bridal in NYC. Make sure you look on their website before you go to pick out some stuff you would like to try on, otherwise it's overwhelming. They have SO MANY dresses! My girls got their BM dresses there and my mom and I are going there tomorrow to try to find a dress for her. 
  • i also suggest rk bridal try to go early they dont take appointments. Get an idea of what shape u want and look on their website they have tons and tons of dresses and their prices are very reasonable. A allure couture dress i saw in another boutique in westchester they wanted 3450 for it in rk they had the same dress for 2800
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards