Oregon
Options

Photography in Eugene/Junction City for $1000 or less

Hi ladies!

I am looking for a photographer for my July 19, 2014 wedding just outside Junction City. I had a photographer in mind but then his prices jump astronomically and I just can't afford them now. So, I need a good photographer with a creative eye who can edit well and is priced at $1000 or less. I'm finishing up college and have an internship next year to pay for. So suggestions of photographers that are budget friendly are welcome!

Thanks!

Re: Photography in Eugene/Junction City for $1000 or less

• Options
    HQPHAN.com would be the photographers I would recommend! 

They can work with your $1000 budget and get you some great looking photos! They did my friends photos and they came out great! Also their work has been recently featured on LinenTablecloth.com. 

Diffently check them out.

(I think the are redoing their wedding section so I would email them to ask to see updated photos they have. )
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Check out www.VelourPhotography.com - they are a small family business and will often come down in price with some adjustments to the contract.  Amazing High Quality Photography too!  And I believe that even though they are in Portland, the main lady lived in Eugene so will be familiar.
  • Options
    They Also Take Payments as long as you arrange it ahead of time...
  • Options
    Check out Lacey LaDuke Photography!! Lacey and Nate did our wedding a few weeks ago and did an AMAZING job. :) We had a big wedding party, including a rowdy group of groomsmen, and they did such a great job getting everyone where they needed to be and doing what they needed to do. Plus they were a lot of fun to work with, and most importantly the pics have turned out gorgeous! I highly recommend them. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards