November 2013 Weddings
Options

What should i fill cosmetic case with

I bought my bridesmaids embroidered cosmetic cases and I am pretty sure i am putting a compact in it do you guys have any ideas as to what else i can put in it... I want to give them things they will actually use   
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: What should i fill cosmetic case with

• Options

Its hard to know what to put in them when we dont know your bridesmaids.  Its best to give them gifts that are tailored to their taste.

I'll be honest, I would not be excited to receive a cosmetic case as a gift. I have my own makeup bag that I picked out for myself and it would end up collecting dust.  But if you think your girls will love them, more power to you.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    LeciaBLeciaB member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited May 2013
    @mbecker912 since you already bought them for the girls maybe chapstick, hand sanitizer, a little thank you note, asprin also if you are getting the girls their jewlery as a gift you can put that in there as well. i say those things because even if they dont use them the day of the wedding this stuff could be used anytime..
    hope that helps

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • Options
    LeciaB said:
    @mbecker912 since you already bought them for the girls maybe chapstick, hand sanitizer, a little thank you note, asprin also if you are getting the girls their jewlery as a gift you can put that in there as well. i say those things because even if they dont use them the day of the wedding this stuff could be used anytime..
    hope that helps

Yeah I am old school lol... I wanted to get them something the same but i am filling them up with stuff they would need in everyday life.... Chapstick is a great idea that will deff be 1 of the things i put into the bags thanx 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I agree with @LeciaB. Another good thing would maybe be a small bottle of hand lotion, Bath and Body Works always has sells on the minis. I know that would be something that would be useful I can't keep enough lotion in my purse. Maybe also makeup brushes, foundation sponges, eye shadow applicator or nail files. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    Thanx for your help ladies 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards