February 2014 Weddings

Thursday Confession?

anything you would like to get off your chest?

Re: Thursday Confession?

• I confess that I'm not a very strong golfer and I will be playing a tournament through my work in two weeks.  I already have a butt load of stuff to do and now I am going to be getting in daily golf lessons almost everyday before this thing.  Where is that easy button when you need it?

• I confess I maybe a Mrs in 2 weeks but still having a weddiing in feb.
    DIStickers.com Ticker
  • Congrats Bianca, why 2 weeks?

• I lost my job Monday. I've already had 2 interviews in person, 4 on the phone, and follow up for 2 via email. We expect I will be employed in 4-8 weeks. However my medical insurance ends on the 31st. Cobra will probably cost about $500 a month and that is not a cost we think is worth incurring when for $50 court house ceremony, and $100 a month before taxes I can be covered under his plan. The other issue is the cobra may not let me deduct my daughter off the plan who is also covered by her father which may make it twice that cost. Right now in particular its important for me to be covered because my doctor has finally agreed to review my entire medical file and is ordering thousands in testing to make a decision on extremely expensive medical care that includes an increased risk of infection. They have already increased the dose of my current medications to just try to get some stability until the tests are done which already puts me at risk. The test costs wont even touch the annual costs of the new medication.
    DIStickers.com Ticker
  • kerbohlkerbohl member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    Oh no, I'm so sorry about you losing your job and all the added stress!  That really sucks!  It sounds like all the interviews are going well though, so hopefully you have a job against soon!. Sounds like it is going to be a bit stressful for you in the next little bit!

• kerbohlkerbohl member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    Lissa1213 said:

I confess that I'm not a very strong golfer and I will be playing a tournament through my work in two weeks.  I already have a butt load of stuff to do and now I am going to be getting in daily golf lessons almost everyday before this thing.  Where is that easy button when you need it?

Is just doing badly in the tournament not an option?  I am a horrible golfer - in fact, I've only done the mini-golf variety.  I would not have the patience for daily golf lessons, so my plan would be to show up, do extremely poorly, and laugh it off.  I would probably do Happy Gilmore impressions. 

• kerbohl said:
    Is just doing badly in the tournament not an option?  I am a horrible golfer - in fact, I've only done the mini-golf variety.  I would not have the patience for daily golf lessons, so my plan would be to show up, do extremely poorly, and laugh it off.  I would probably do Happy Gilmore impressions. 

Oh No!!! I can't do badly at anything.  I will admit that I am a perfectionist to the fullest and have to give it my all or feel so horrible.  I know I probably need therapy or something for this :)

• Wow Bianca, I really hope that everything works out well :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards