Snarky Brides

Email Notifications?

So, I selected to have all my notifications come via pop-up and email. But I have yet to get a single notification email. Not for replies, not for Love-it's, not for PM's, and not for mentions. No emails since the changeover and notifications started. Have y'all had any luck?
Anniversary

Re: Email Notifications?

• Same thing is happening to me. I've signed up for both but have yet to receive any emails.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 
  • I definitely didn't want any email notifications, so I turned that off. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • rajahmdrajahmd member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
    I signed up for the email notifications because I don't have much time during the day to be at a computer, but I wanted to be able to keep track of replies and messages.  It was more important before they took the mod powers away.  My goal was to make it easy for posters on my boards to get in touch with me.  Guess it doesn't matter as much now. :(

@KnotPorscha, we found another glitch for you and your team.  Email notifications seem to not be working.
    Anniversary
  • Oh, for mods, I definitely think email notifications would be important!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards