Chit Chat
Options

Cry Days?

Anyone ever just want to cry all day for no reason? That's me today. Everything has made me want to cry today starting with holding my friend's baby.

I'm not even sad or crying sad tears. I feel like I'm pregnant but I'm totally not.

Is it really 10pm EST?? What the heck happened to today??

What are you all doing tonight?
image   imageimage
You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.

Re: Cry Days?

• Options
    I do occasionally, but 2013 has been a pretty shitty year so far, so I feel a little entitled to it.  

DH and I are just catching up on TV.  I played 3 games of ball today in the pouring rain, so I was tired and cold when I got home.  We watched Masterchef and 3 Jeopardy's.  I totally kicked his ass in the Science category and on a spanish based final question.  He's an Engineer who grew up in Chile, so I ribbed him pretty hard for those ones.  

• Options
    I'm not entitled this year.

Ooh I love Masterchef!! I've been getting sick of Hells Kitchen and Kitchen Nightmares... but I always love MC
    image   imageimage
    You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.

• Options
    WinstonsGirlWinstonsGirl member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited May 2013
    I was quite disappointed with the opening preview though, which seemed to show every chef who had received an apron.  What's the point of watching the next 2 hours, other than to hear all the cracks about stripped and shaved beavers.  I had me a little giggle there

ETA for actual language used

• Options
    I felt like crying all day yesterday... it was an awful day at work but everything made me want to cry.   FI & I are playing the card game Dominion, I'm also drinking sangria.

Anniversary

• Options
    @kje_ I agree about that. I also laughed at the beavers.

@danser55 I bought lots of stuff to make sangria.......for Monday.

I am jealous.

I will look up what Dominion is. I love card games!
    image   imageimage

• Options
    @muppetfan Dominion is fun it's a deck building game.  I love homemade sangria, I've never made it but it's better than store bought to me.  I love when there is fresh fruit in it too.

Anniversary

• Options
    I want to cry most days. And then I'm ecstatic other days. Sometimes, it's really a pain. And it's freaking out H.
  • Options
    I want to cry most days. And then I'm ecstatic other days. Sometimes, it's really a pain. And it's freaking out H.
    I miss my 20's, when I was on BCP and not hormonal.  :P

• Options
    Definitely, yes. Sometimes I'm just overwhelmed by things and need a good cry to sort them out. 

What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    I'm sorry you are in so much pain, what is it that's causing it?

The pain that other people experience that may or may not be more severe does not lessen your own experience.

image   imageimage

• Options
    Oh wow. I know a bit about that. My dad has some herniated disks, and has something called osteonecrosis that is eating at his bones too. He just had his hip replaced and the sciatica still messes him up a lot and disc surgery would fix it but they won't approve him for it. So he's where he's going to be too. He's better than he was before the hip surgery but depressed about the rest. I feel for you here. Shots don't work either?
    image   imageimage

• Options
    Yep, that was me this morning. But, my problem is just serious overtiredness. I haven't been sleeping great, and haven't had any time to truly relax in quite some time. So yep, this morning, I had a nice cry, which made me not only more exhausted, but head-achy too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I used to not be emotional at all, but within the last year or so the most random things make me cry for no reason!  I teared up watching say yes to the dress the other day!? no idea why!!  I blame my bc!

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards