African American Weddings

07-13-13 bride 2 be

Plzzz tell me I'm not the only one! So far I am meeting up with the BP on Saturday because apparently there has been miscommunication about bridal shower and bachelorette party so Im going to be the moderator. Than the FI and meet with our wedding planner on the 06/15 to go back over everything once more. Like I'm getting nervous because the more and more we talk with her the more it becomes real! Then I have my bridal portrait shoot 06/22 and I actually don't want to take pics because I'm afraid of getting my dress dirty (to the point of no cleaning!) (biting nails!) Then lastly the rest of our vendors dues are due 06/13 and I'm just like OMG OMG OMG!!!! Whhhheeeeewwww...(catching breathe!) plz...I need to know I am not the only bride feeling this way.
Soon to be MR. & MRS. ANTHONY PRICE JR! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: 07-13-13 bride 2 be

• You have not been the only one to feel this way.  But, it all works out.  Don't stress too much.  Everything will work out fine and in the order they are suppose to.

Cha
    click here to view our Amazing Love wedding website Anniversary
  • You have not been the only one to feel this way.  But, it all works out.  Don't stress too much.  Everything will work out fine and in the order they are suppose to.

Cha

This....ive been stressing myself and trying to keep calm im sure its all gonna work out as the other ladies have told me ONE DAY AT A TIME

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards