Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Help! Deciding on a champagne wedding dress

I am wedding dress shopping and a champagne wedding dress is my favorite so far! Only problem is, I never pictured a champagne dress, and I can't picture how the rest of the wedding would coordinate with dress. What should the groom wear, what color flowers I should get, etc... I have been searching the blogs for hours looking for a real wedding where the bride wore champagne (NOT the bridesmaids!) Can anyone help me find some links? Or offer any advice on wearing a champagne dress and what goes with it?? 

Re: Help! Deciding on a champagne wedding dress

• Options
    Champagne is still a neutral. Ergo, everything goes with it. Just pretend like it's white, because it's really no different.
  • Options

What @artbyallie said.  Did not worry how everything eles will coordinate because it is still a neutral color so pretty much anything and everything will go with it.

• Options
    I had a champagne dress. I had a November wedding so I wanted more fall like colors so I went with dark brown for the girls dresses. The guys had brown tuxes but could have done black for a more formal look but my hubby wasn't feeling the black which is why they went brown. For flowers my florist did an assortment of bright colored colored flowers which in included a mixture of roses, mini sunflowers, green hydranga and berrys and few other cool things. If you are nervous about colors take a few bm dress or swatches of colors you like and hold them up against your dress to see which color you like best. The type of fabric will have impact too. My dress was a satin ballgown so I needed a nice rich color to go with it. If your dress is a lighter weight fabric or not a ballgown a pastel might look just as nice. Oh yeah, I work an ivory veil, looked great
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards