June 2014 Weddings

June 2014 GTKY

Hi girls!
I figure we're in this or the long soul (~14 months to be exact!) and we could use a little get to know you. Here goes:

1. Wedding colors?

2. How many people are you inviting?

3. How many in your bridal party?

4. One interesting fact about you and our FI.

Re: June 2014 GTKY

• 1. Blush punk, navy blue, gray 2. We're hoping to keep it at about 150-175 3. 4 bridesmaids, 4 groomsmen 4. FI & I actually met at a wedding a few years ago:) Excited to see everyone's responses:)
  • Mine is very similar to yours!

1. Colors: Navy Blue, Silver/Gray, Light Pink and white
    2. People- 150-175
    3. BP - 6 guys, 6 gals
    4. FI & I moved in together 4 months after meeting and we're still going strong 3 years later!
  • 1. Wedding colors? Pink and green

2. How many people are you inviting? 120-160

3. How many in your bridal party? 2 each

4. One interesting fact about you and our FI. We've been together since we were 17 - it will be over 5 years when we get married. Way too long considering how long we've "known," but I needed to graduate college first.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2014-weddings_june-2014-gtky?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:cd3555f8-fb3d-4290-b1fe-9de3e9d420b1Discussion:d693fc26-e525-4a51-b135-c378ad46f052Post:f42c51e9-7720-4022-a4ae-a8c43d5ee56f">June 2014 GTKY</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi girls! I figure we're in this or the long soul (~14 months to be exact!) and we could use a little get to know you. Here goes: 1. Wedding colors? 2. How many people are you inviting? 3. How many in your bridal party? 4. One interesting fact about you and our FI.
    Posted by LivingInPink18[/QUOTE]

HI! We just got our venue and church confirmation today so I get to join all of you.

1. Wedding Colors - ? Our colors are totally up in the air

2. How many people are you inviting - 150-175

3. Bridal Party - 4 Bridesmaid, 1 Jr. Bridesmaid, and 5 Groomsmen

4. One Interesting Fact - FI and I love craft beer and breweries.  FI's favorite local brews will be featured at the wedding, and we are going to try and take at least some of our pictures at the brewery during their Saturday open house.
  • 1. Wedding colors - Um, a lot of them haha.  Pink, green, turquoise, orange.  We're going for a fun summer bbq feel and getting married in a carousel pavilion

2. Inviting - 105-110

3. Bridal Party - Still not sure about this.  At least one on each side but possibly 3 or 4.

4. Interesting fact - We got pregnant with our daughter about 3 months into dating.  It was a big surprise but she is the best thing that ever happened to us. She will be 3 when we get married.
  • 1. Wedding Colors- Tiffany blue , silver and white
    2. Inviting -125
    3.Bridal Party - 4/5 on each side
    4. We have been together for 13 years.. I know that's a long time 
  • r&c14r&c14 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper 5 Love Its
    1. Wedding colors? Coral and Yellow

2. How many people are you inviting? 90-100

3. How many in your bridal party? 3 each + the ringbearer and flowergirl 

4. One interesting fact about you and our FI. We were best friends for 3 years before we started dating, and very close at that. We would go to family functions and holidays together. So when we tell our friends and family we've only actually been together for 5 years they tell us to fess up about the first 3 years.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Glad to hear FI and I are not the only ones who have been together soo long and are finally getting married. We have been together 10yrs! He proposed a few days after our 10th anniversary ;
  • 1. Wedding colors? Pink and white.
    2. Inviting? Between 140 and 160 people.
    3. How many in the bridal party? Just FI and I.
    4. Interesting fact about FI and I? We're expecting our first baby August 4th. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi girls! 
    I figure we're in this or the long soul (~14 months to be exact!) and we could use a little get to know you. Here goes:

1. Wedding colors? Red, Purple, Blue, Grey, B&W

2. How many people are you inviting? about 120

3. How many in your bridal party? 2 MOH, 1 Best Man 1 GM, 1 flower girl and 2 ring bearers

4. One interesting fact about you and our FI. We met at work and have worked together at 3 different places so far. 5 years and going strong.
  • Hi
    1. Wedding colors? 
    blush pink, and yellow with accents of cream and gold

2. How many people are you inviting?
    Our guest list is at 120 right now and probably won't go much higher hopefully

3. How many in your bridal party? 
    I haven't asked my bridal party yet, but it will probably be 4

4. One interesting fact about you and our FI.
    FI is my best friends' husband's good friend and co worker and that's how we met.  I love that we can double date too!

Anniversary

• maine81maine81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    1. Wedding colors? unsure but thinking silver and silver/blue 

2. How many people are you inviting? 155

3. How many in your bridal party? 4 girls possibly 4-5 guys

4. One interesting fact about you and our FI.  we are huge film buffs. 
  • 1. Wedding colors? Blue and white with yellow accents

2. How many people are you inviting? about 125

3. How many in your bridal party? 5 of each and my brother is getting ordained so he can preform the ceremony. 

4. One interesting fact about you and our FI.  We have been together for 10 years (we met in high school) and can't wait to finally get married! 
  • Colors: Blue and yellow
    inviting: around 200 (but constantly growing)
    Bridal party: 6 on each side plus 2 ring bearers
    interesting fact: We met working at a summer camp for developmentally challenged adults,  we went back so he could propose, and we are getting married there. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • 1. Wedding colors? Still brainstorming, but at the moment we've got: powder blue for the groom, ivory or white for the bride, black for the bridesmaids with a different pop of color (shoes + flowers) for each one, and white for the groomsmen. Crazy or what?!

2. How many people are you inviting? about 60-80, but it's a destination wedding so we're banking on a total of 40 including the whole wedding party.

3. How many in your bridal party? 5 on each side plus 2 flower girls.

4. One interesting fact about you and our FI. We had a baby in August 2012, she'll be nearly two and one of the flower girls!
  • 1. Wedding colors? Peacock Blue

2. How many people are you inviting? 200 - esque, but it's a destination wedding so I'm hoping for 30-50.

3. How many in your bridal party? 4 so far, we'll see if it stands.

4. One interesting fact about you and our FI. We were really good friends for 8 years before dating. He helped me through my divorce (abusive situation, and he was really my rock), and that's how we decided we actually loved each other and decided to start dating. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • 1. Wedding colors? Blush, navy, and a light tan-ish color (think light wood)!

2. How many people are you inviting? ~150

3. How many in your bridal party? 4 bridesmaids, 4 groomsmen

4. One interesting fact about you and our FI.  We met our freshman year of high school, started dating our sophomore year of high school, and will be getting married less than a month after graduating from college!
  • 1.  Wedding colors? I may change my mind.... but blush, sage (or something a little paler), and ivory with gold accents

2.  How many people are you inviting?  b/t 250-300

3.  How many in your bridal party?  3 on each side

4.  One interesting fact about you and your FI.  We spent the first 8 months together in an "open relationship," even though we both pretty much knew what was up (ie living happily ever after!) from close to the beginning.
  • 1.  Wedding colors? Various shades of purples, greens, and coral

2.  How many people are you inviting? 70-80

3.  How many in your bridal party? 4 ladies, 4 guys

4.  One interesting fact about you and your FI?  We are high school sweethearts and are so excited to begin this next chapter of our lives!
  • 1. Wedding Colors: Blue and purple.

2. People invited: List is currently at 350, but we are going to be doing some cutting soon.

3. Bridal party: 5 each

4. Interesting fact:We have the same middle name!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards