June 2013 Weddings
Options

CV Thursday!

Last CV Thursday before June starts. What does everyone have going on?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: CV Thursday!

• Options
    KaySea6213KaySea6213 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited May 2013
    Confession: We're writing letters to the wedding party and FI thinks it would be best if I wrote the letter to his sister. FSIL and I are not very close and although she's in the wedding it doesn't really feel like she's in the bridal party. She missed shopping for the dresses, she's ignoring the no shoes plan that we had (I'm not set on it. I don't mind it she wears shoes, I'm just worried it will look odd since everyone else will be barefoot.), she didn't come to my bridal shower, she just tried on her dress for the first time two days ago and she won't be spending the weekend with us like the other girls. None of this really bothers me because I know she's busy, but we're just not that close and I no idea what to put in her letter. It makes me feel terrible.

Vent: I was waiting for fiance to get out of work last night (around 11:15pm) and fell asleep in the car. Woke up to find that a mosquito had bitten my top lip. Whenever I get a bite it swells a good two inches in diameter. So now I have a huge fat lip and three days until I'm supposed to look Bridal Beautiful. I'm so upset!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    @dammitkrystyn sorry about the mosquito bite! If its on your lip, try using burts bees lip balm with honey--it soothes it.  A hot wash cloth will help inflammation too!  And I feel you about SIL.  My FI's sister is pretty distant about anything wedding related; she came to my bridal shower but went to the car after lunch to do homework, lol.  And she did not come to the bachelorette because she wanted to study--that is her and I was fine with it.  If its not her thing, its not her thing and we had fun regardless.   Don't let it get you; some girls are just not into bridal--but I'm sure she is happy for you!  You will not even notice her shoes and if that what makes her comfy, let it be.  Just let her know you are happy to have her a part of the wedding and are excited to have a new sister and look forward to getting to know her better.

my only vent is I have a HORRIBLE headache today and am supposed to go drive 2 hrs to meet with the photographer, florist and then get my rings cleaned.  I just want to go back home and go to bed though :/

Anniversary
  • Options
    ally91ally91 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary

Confession:

I'm kind of glad less than half of the people we invited are coming, too much stress for so many people!

Vent:

I have way to much to do and FI keeps saying we have plenty of time. We have less than ten days now, there is no "later" anymore!

Soon-to-be Mrs. Kent
  • Options
    Confession:

I Don't like my dress anymore and wish I tried on more styles. oh well

Vent:
    I got a dj off a craigs list ad that I put up. He is being a complete diva and I wish I spent and extra $900 so I did have his tude. Word for word he said to me "You are not paying me enough for that" when I told him I have some changes that I would email him. his panties are in a bunch because I ASKED for instrumentals pre ceremony and he had to buy them. I did not demand so he has no argument there. UUUGHH diva djs
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards