Texas
Options

Best beach location in Texas...?

We want to do a beach wedding in Texas but there are so many choices. I'm not from Texas so I have no idea which location would be best. After lots of searching most locations seem to be in Corpus Christi, Galveston, South Padre Island, and Port Aransas..of these which is the easiest for guest to get to and offers the most of them to do while they are here. All of my guests will be coming from out of state...I'm willing to take suggestions of other places also..PLEASE HELP!!

Re: Best beach location in Texas...?

• Options
    They are all either nasty or full of teenagers, or both. Texas is not known for their beautiful beaches..
    my blog - for the love of ein
    'Next time, just fart.' - BriSox81
  • Options
    [QUOTE]We want to do a beach wedding in Texas but there are so many choices. I'm not from Texas so I have no idea which location would be best. After lots of searching most locations seem to be in Corpus Christi, Galveston, South Padre Island, and Port Aransas..of these which is the easiest for guest to get to and offers the most of them to do while they are here. All of my guests will be coming from out of state...I'm willing to take suggestions of other places also..PLEASE HELP!!
    Posted by nichole213[/QUOTE]

Texas isn't known for beautiful beaches. I'm a wedding planner in Galveston, and my little brother got married in April at Jamaica Beach on Galveston island. I would reccommend Jamaica Beach over any other place on the island.
  • Options
    AndreaJ200AndreaJ200 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited February 2014
    Galveston, Surfside, Corpus Christi, South Padre.....you pretty much nailed them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards