October 2012 Weddings

Dress issue...

Not mine, thank God.

My 17yo sister tried on her dress today (she's a bridesmaid).  It won't zipper.  Like, it really won't zipper.  They ordered her a 4 (pant size is 0) but she is quite broad up top plus she's kind of busty.  I'm surprisingly not panicked though.  I'm taking her to the place it was ordered with the dress on Tuesday, and I can order a new one if necessary.  They said they can have it by September.  

I'm trying to remain calm.  So far, so good.  I'm a little concerned about the bridesmaid who isn't going to try her dress on until the weekend of the shower, and the MOH.  I think they should be okay though.  My other sister is fine with her dress (she wears a 00/0 for pants and her dress fits PERFECTLY, size 2).

Re: Dress issue...

• Good luck! I'd imagine this is still plenty of time.
    Anniversary
  • That's great that the dress shop is taking care of the size mix up. What store did you order from? I had a size mix up with my shoes, but Lily Saratoga is being great about taking them back even though they were a custom color : ). I didn't freak out either, it'll all be fine.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thoughts and Best Wishes for the bridesmaids dresses (not my dress though!).  I'm just staying positive and hoping that it will all work out fine.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards