Chit Chat

Summarize your week with a Gif

image   imageimage
You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.

Re: Summarize your week with a Gif

• Now Muppet you know I can't post gifs at work... :*(

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Hoboken, if you tell me what idea you want to relay, I will post a gif on your behalf.
    image   imageimage
    You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.

• Can you find a gif for working 3 jobs in the 100 degree heat?

• for Hoboken:
    image   imageimage

• Are my gifs not appearing? Aside from the new siggy Doozer
    image   imageimage

• No Muppet, I don't see any of them.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersFollow Me on Pinterest
  • crap, what's wrong.... I will have to remedy this!
    image   imageimage

• MuppetFan said:
    crap, what's wrong.... I will have to remedy this!

Your gif powers have been stripped!

Daisypath Anniversary tickersFollow Me on Pinterest
  • I can't post gifs at work :(

But my gif would be about scrambling around like a chicken with your head cut off, freaking out and turning into an emotional mess.  Lots of melt downs.  I'm sure there's a good one for this.

• <shelters pele from thoughts of headless chickens>
    image   imageimage

• Soup, you win for the one of Alan Rickman.  *swoons*

Here's mine:

• I caaaan't, I'm on my phone. Boo.

partially this one: I am sick of people's shit.. I know it isn't my rsvp cut off date yet but I want them anyways.  image

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • edited August 2013

Post removed due to GBCK

Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

• @tarradesign-HAHAHA.  I love cat gifs, and that one is fantastic!  It sums up my week well!
    I got a new job this week after almost a year and a half in retail hell. In two weeks I'll be a jeweler's assistant. This is probably not nearly so exciting for most people who aren't me, but it's a job I can actually see myself truly enjoying, and I was never quite sure before that I could get paid to do something I like.
  • keochankeochan member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    My week
  • AmJam04AmJam04 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment

Because I have back problems that make it impossible to live.

But otherwise:

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• @artbyallie   Congratulations! That's awesome!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Thanks, @AddieL73! I kind of went home after getting the offer and immediately opened a bottle of wine to celebrate.
  • @AmJam04 - I can't stop staring at your last gif.  That cat is hysterical!
  • CLoGreenEyesCLoGreenEyes member
    edited May 2013
    I started nursing school on Wednesday. I can't be sure, but I think I speak for all the folks in my class when I say this:

And also, textbooks are expensive. A couple of books are required that weren't originally on the list, so...SURPRISE EXPENSES!

But, I'm feeling optimistic. I'll graduate someday, know what I'm doing, and be slightly less broke :D

For now, I am just looking forward to going to sleep.

• keochankeochan member
    @Amapola14 My mom is a nurse, I remember how stressed she was in school, but you'll start getting it and then it won't be so bad! You can do it!
  • Tonight I'm going to see some of this:

Nothing else matters to me right now.
    I have to wait until the 13th!

• I have to wait until the 16th to see them but I am sooooo excited.  Me and FSIL are going to see them together.

I don't know how to do anything with GIFs.  I am severely technology impaired.  I do love the ones that everyone else post though.  They make me crack up.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards