Snarky Brides

Weddingbee Wednesday! (XP)

12346»

Re: Weddingbee Wednesday! (XP)

• I have now been banned at the Bee. Oh well.
  • allispain said:
    I didn't participate in the WB banning party (apparently I missed out on lots of frustration there) but I'm glad to be back after our day off. It's funny how hard it was for me to to stay away from these boards, especially since I haven't been checking them regularly for very long!
    Seriously! I got so much stuff done around the house. 

Still waiting on an email from the WB Gods on why I was banned. Because I really did NOTHING wrong. I couldn't even find the TK threads over there, I just replied to random users. Politely.
  • Moonlight - I got banned totally randomly for nothing. I posted only was and was offering a centerpiece layout opinion and agreed that it looked nice and gave an additional idea. The next day (Wednesday) I was banned. I emailed them and never heard anything back. But they did unban me today (Thursday).

• vk2204vk2204 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    I was banned twice. I emailed and asked why, and got no response. I was later unbanned but am no longer able to post.
  • I'm unbanned now too, but unable to post.  2 of my 3 comments are moderated for trolling (where I agreed with the poster that I would also be expecting an invite with a STD), and a third comment is completely gone, but the poster replied to me by tagging me in a later message.  No idea where that post went.  Does this officially make me a troll now??  :D

• LMAO I got an abuse flag for linking threads from ANOTHER wedding forum website.

@KnotJackie, @KnotPorscha, @KnotIrene, can anyone tell me how that's a flaggable offense in the TOS for The Knot? Or am I also bound to behave by the TOS of WeddingBee too?
  • I'll be on in the evening.  SN is similar. Don't want to be too obvious in case there are spies afoot.  I usually lurk on here during the day if it's slow, but tomorrow I won't. Not sure if I'll spend my free time during the day lurking on WB..... I'd like to sane enough to make it home for dinner.
    Dude, someone flagged me for this.  Nothing in there is against the TOS.  What. The. Fuck.  
    Anniversary
  • I'll be on in the evening.  SN is similar. Don't want to be too obvious in case there are spies afoot.  I usually lurk on here during the day if it's slow, but tomorrow I won't. Not sure if I'll spend my free time during the day lurking on WB..... I'd like to sane enough to make it home for dinner.
    Dude, someone flagged me for this.  Nothing in there is against the TOS.  What. The. Fuck.  
    OMG YOUR POST IS SO OFFENSIVE - GONNA FLAG
  • @offensivekitten I love youuuuuu! I wish my cat liked belly rubs :(

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
    OMG YOUR POST IS SO OFFENSIVE - GONNA FLAG
    It was YOU, wasn't! Damnit.  There goes my perfect record.  Oh well. Now I can try to catch Stage or Linger.  That'll be fun.
    Anniversary
  • @CourtaniaLynn you're completely right! That post did not deserve a flag and is under review. The only time a link deserves a flag is if it is a thread from one of our boards that is shared to call out another user negatively.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards