January 2011 Weddings

Knottie of the Day 6/7: Kristin&eric

1.     First Name & Fiance's First Name 
2.     Your Birthday & Age and Fiance's Birthday and Age 
3.     City Born In? 
4.     City Live in? 
5.     Did you go to college?  If so, where? 
6.     What was your major? 
7.     What is your current job? 
8.     What is your dream job? 
9.      How/where did you and your fiancé meet? 
10.  How long have you been dating? 
11.  When did you get engaged and how did he do it??  
12.  When is the Wedding Day?  
13.   Where is the ceremony and reception? 
14.  What are your wedding colors? 
15.  Have you gotten the dress yet? If so, pic please! 
16.  Where are you honeymooning?  
17.  Favorite wedding vendor so far? 
18.  Biggest wedding splurge? 
19.  What is the most exciting thing about wedding planning so far? 
20.  What have you guys agreed or disagreed on? Any happy mediums? 
21.  What is something you wish you could have at the wedding but don't? 
22.  Will you have kids at your wedding? 
23.  Favorite wedding dress designer? 
24.   Favorite book? 
25.  Favorite movie? 
26.  Favorite tv show? 
27.  House or apartment? 
28.  Do you have any children or furbabies yet? 
29.  Any advice you can give? 
30.  Anything you wish you could change about your wedding? 
31.  Tell us how you came up with your Knottie Name
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Knottie of the Day 6/7: Kristin&eric

• First off it is me! My laptop broke, which has my life on it, just waiting for this thing to come in so it will be fix. I dont remember my password and TK wont send it to me?

1.     First Name & Fiance's First Name  Kristin and Eric :)
    2.     Your Birthday & Age and Fiance's Birthday and Age Me 24 4-2, FI is 29 and his is 4-24
    3.     City Born In? Tallahassee Fl
    4.     City Live in? Pensacola Fl
    5.     Did you go to college?  If so, where? Yes, well started at UWF then went back home and got my LPN at a technical school, then moved back to pcola and went to Pensacola JUnior College and I just grad w/ my RN 
    6.     What was your major? At first it was music Ed, then Nursing
    7.     What is your current job? Well I work when they need me at a acute care facility where they also have long term care patients. I wanted to work more hours but they hired a bunch of new nurses, go figure
    8.     What is your dream job? working in the NICU
    9.      How/where did you and your fiancé meet? match.com baby!!!
    10.  How long have you been dating? a lil over 1 1/2 yrs 
    11.  When did you get engaged and how did he do it??  :) Here is the back story, We make fun of eharmony so we always said when we first got together that we weren't going to get married for 30 years, this year made it 29. I was in Nursing school and just got done taking this hard ass test we all sit down to start lecture again and in come these big thing of Roses.  The guy is like, is there a Kristin here? I dont know anyone in my class so i was like they are for me, finally he said my last name and i got them, I was so shocked I didnt even read the card. so finally someone says what does the card say on it. So i read the card. "29 roses for the one that I love one for every year I dont want to wait, come out side" I went outside and he propsed in front of my enitre nursing class!!there is a video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV2JfPgOabo&feature=youtube_gdata
    12.  When is the Wedding Day? Jan 15 2011 
    13.   Where is the ceremony and reception? Greek Church, then New World landing
    14.  What are your wedding colors? Red silver and Black
    15.  Have you gotten the dress yet? If so, pic please! yes, but like I said my laptop is broke
    16.  Where are you honeymooning?  we want France
    17.  Favorite wedding vendor so far? New World bc they are so nice
    18.  Biggest wedding splurge? nothing yet, i guess the venue
    19.  What is the most exciting thing about wedding planning so far? knowing that i am going to marry my buddy, but the planning, nothing i guess ijust cant wait to celbrate and party with family and friends
    20.  What have you guys agreed or disagreed on? Any happy mediums? Well so far it is the tuxedo thing, I know it is his wedding too but i just need to visualize it and i cant, so FI is going to go try them on so i can see.  but he is helping me plan, more than i would expect so i am happy
    21.  What is something you wish you could have at the wedding but don't? I wish I could get the Molly Ringwalds, they are a 80's cover band to play at our wedding but they are $10,000 lol but other than that i am  getting everything i want, chair cover and sashes, sit down dinner and an open bar
    22.  Will you have kids at your wedding? Yea i love kids 
    23.  Favorite wedding dress designer? dont really  have one
    24.   Favorite book? anything by nicholas sparks really i loved the wedding
    25.  Favorite movie?How to lose a guy in 10 days 
    26.  Favorite tv show? well i like How I met your mother, modern family, Grey's and Desperate housewives
    27.  <span style="border-style:initial;border-color:initial;outline-width:0px;outline-style:initial;outline-color:initial;font-size:10.5pt;vertical-align:baseline;background-image:initial;background-attachment:initial;background-origin:initial;background-clip
  • They won't email your password at all?!?  That sucks!  Hopefully your computer gets fixed soon!  Can't wait to see a pic of your dress :)

And very cute engagement story!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Adorable video!
    When you love someone, you can tell. When you're in love with someone, everyone else can tell.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards