Christian Weddings

The proof of your love by For King and Country

Hi! I'm thinking about using The Proof of Your Love by For King and Country as my processional song but I can't find an instrumental version so I'd have to use the version with the words. I'm just looking for opinions on using this song. I love the upbeat sound and I think the song has a great message. I just worry that people might think its disrespectful to use the song as my processional. http://youtu.be/b-2dKOfbC9c

Re: The proof of your love by For King and Country

• I love this song, but I don't think it's what I'd personally play in my ceremony.  There are just better songs out there for weddings.  Perhaps you can use it in another area?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • stcrstcr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    I'll definitely use is somewhere in the ceremony I just can't decide on a processional song, nothing else has really stood out to me. It's such a tough decision :)
  • I guess my biggest thing is you'll definitely not need 4 1/2 minutes to walk down the aisle, unless you're basically crawling down the aisle. 

Maybe use it when your guests are walking in to the ceremony venue, or as they are leaving?
  • Have you tried iTunes? I did a quick search there and found it there to use for karaoke (without any vocals)

Listening to it with the words, it sort of struck me as something nice to play while doing the unity part of the ceremony or even the signing. Have you talked to your FI? What's his opinion?

Wedding Countdown Ticker:)

• stcrstcr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    My FI likes the song too, I'm going to keep looking for other songs both instrumental and with words. Our venue isn't a church but a pastor from our church is doing the ceremony. Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards