Favors

Flowers on a budget in St. Louis

I'm looking for recommendations for florists in St. Louis, Missouri who do a fantastic job on a budget.  I understand you get what you pay for, but I know some vendors are better at making a dollar stretch than others!

If you've had a great experience you would like to share with me about a specific vendor in St. Louis I'd love to hear from you.  If any flower vendors are reading this, I know you can't post on the message boards but feel free to email me: theresabailey87@hotmail.com

We would need the following:  Bridal bouquet4 bridesmaids bouquets2 mothers corsages1 groom's boutonnière2 grandmother's corsages5 grooms men boutonnière2 father’s boutonnières1 grandfather’s boutonnièreaprox. 12 centerpieces   

I’m super flexible on flower color or type.  Simple is fine, nothing over the top.

Also, any idea how much I should expect to pay?

Our wedding will be on August 10, 2013.  

Re: Flowers on a budget in St. Louis

• You will get more area-specific responses if you post this on the local board (links to the left). Good luck!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • are you good at DIY? If so order from costco. Get instructions online. If you can spend a few bucks buy some fake and practice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards