Massachusetts

Western MA venues

Looking to see if anyone has any suggestions on an outdoor venue in Western MA? I've looked at Quonquont Farm, but the price tag of $5,000 is a bit much for my budget.

Re: Western MA venues

• Try some of the local parks like look park in Northampton or forest park in Springfield. Otherwise, many of the area venues have tents available for outdoor weddings. I know my venue does but it does not fit your budget.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I wouldn't mind paying more than $5,000 if I could be at the venue for longer than 5hrs. I'm having a afternoon wedding and we'd like to stay at the venue after 10pm.

• If you'd like to PM me I can give you the info for our venue. I believe we have it for 6 hours.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-western-mass_western-ma-venues?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:619Discussion:5ab07c5d-8b8e-4117-bea3-db5f3d34e328Post:676d9f2e-1c8c-4ac8-8bf6-0569d499a1b2">Western MA venues</a>:
    [QUOTE]Looking to see if anyone has any suggestions on an outdoor venue in Western MA? I've looked at Quonquont Farm, but the price tag of $5,000 is a bit much for my budget.
    Posted by ffemt14[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Salem Cross Inn in West Brookfield. It's only about $750 to rent the barn(which isn't "outdoors") but the ceremony and cocktail hour can be outside. They may work with you too if you wanted to have a tented wedding, they're really nice and they have hundreds of acres of land so there's plenty of room outside for sure. It's gorgeous if you like the rustic New England style! 

</div>
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In Response to Re: Western MA venues:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Western MA venues : Salem Cross Inn in West Brookfield. It's only about $750 to rent the barn(which isn't "outdoors") but the ceremony and cocktail hour can be outside. They may work with you too if you wanted to have a tented wedding, they're really nice and they have hundreds of acres of land so there's plenty of room outside for sure. It's gorgeous if you like the rustic New England style! 
    Posted by Wonder_Wall[/QUOTE]

The barn at the Salem Cross Inn has a 150 person minimum for weddings in the barn. Im getting married there in the fall.
  • ffemt14ffemt14 member
    First Comment
    Thank you everyone for your suggestions, we decided to have our wedding at Indian Hollow in Chesterfield, MA.
  • $5000 at Qounquont farm? I paid 2300 to rent. are you counting all the other things that need to be purchased in addition?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards