Moms and Maids

FRUGAL BRIDESMAIDS GIFTS

So, I had planned to get each girl a unique gift based on their personality spending around $15-$20 each. Unfortunately I was laid off two months before the wedding so I'm cutting corners. I have a failrly large wedding party.

Now...For all the girls I have gotten a cute little trio package of fingernail polish. The colors I chose for them match their personality. I'm looking for something to go with that. I have wine glasses that I thought about personalizing for them, but I was told that doesn't really go with the polish.

Any ideas?

Re: FRUGAL BRIDESMAIDS GIFTS

• If I were one of your BM's and knew you'd been laid off, I would appreciate the fingernail polish (as long as it's not required for the wedding day) and perhaps a heartfelt handwritten note/card letting me know how much you value our relationship. If you've already got the wineglasses, go for it.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • edited May 2013
    Thank you! I was thinking it wouldn't have to "go" either (although I like to paint my nails with a glass of wine or drink in a wine glass), but more than one person said it so I thought I'd check. Thanks for your input!
  • Thanks for your reply. I am hoping they will be understanding. I had just hoped to get more since many of them are traveling from out of state. But I did offer a few out of towners a place at my house to cut out hotel experience. I'll def be putting in a sweet pesonalized note to each.
  • I have recently re-fallen into love with polish. I def ordered a few of the packages for myself =-) Thanks for your input!
  • I know they all like polish and all of them like to drink wine so hopefully this works out and they enjoy their gift.
  • You can usually find little manicure sets (the clippers/file/ etc) that are affordable-- I know our dollar store has some and they are not "cheap" quality.  That way its like a pamper kit-- you can maybe find a nice candle to go with it too (easily under $5)

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards