Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Ceremony Music

Has anyone picked out there songs yet? We are having a string trio at my ceremony and so far the only song I want to hear is Bella's Lullaby. Any suggestions? What songs are you having at yours?

Re: Ceremony Music

• Options
    I have some of mine decided on buy their not instrumental.... moms and men are walking down the aisle to "Colorblind" by Counting Crows and I'll be walking down the aisle to "Everlong (acoustic)" by foo fighters... still deciding on recessional i think it's between "Brown Eyed Girl" by Everclear and "My Best Friend" by Queen. I've never heard Bella's Lullaby what style is it?
  • Options
    Its contemporary I think from the movie Twilight. I'm going to listen to some of your songs to see if the inspire me lol. When is your wedding? Mine is 8/31/13
  • Options
    Mine's not for a while yet 6-6-15 but I'm just getting ahead on the planning :). That's pretty, there are many pretty scores from movies you could use. I like the into to "The Notebook" (that seems to go with your other choice) or The Forest Gump Theme. There's also a movie called "somewhere in time" that has a lovely theme song (it's my grandparent's song). Just some ideas for you :)
  • Options
    I'm in the process, were having a string trio also. Does the trio have a list of suggestions based on the repertoire they play?
  • Options
    I went to youtube to find most of my wedding music. Just enter in string trio wedding music for the search and see what comes up. I liked it because I could hear the music right away to see if I liked it and fit the mood I wanted. I had an organ for my wedding and did the search, just used organ instead.
  • Options
    Thanks ladies for the ideas! Im definately gonna do the youtube search too. Nothing wrong with getting started early! Good way to lock in the lower prices since they go up every year :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards