June 2013 Weddings

Review my day of timeline

HAIR                                                                                MAKEUP
9:00 am : MOH                                                9am: Bride
10: am: Bride                                                  10 am: MOH
11:00 am BM                                                  11 am: BM
12: BM                                                     12: BM
12:30 BM

1:00  - Bride puts on dress

1:00 - 130 Getting ready pictures

1:45 - 2:30 --> 1st look with Groom in Garden  

245 --> Leave for Park

3:15 --> 4:15 Park pictures

Arrive back at Catering Hall by 5pm

530- 615 --> Take pictures with parents , aunt's/uncles 

6:30 Ceremony

7 pm --> Cocktail Hour

8pm --> Reception

Re: Review my day of timeline

• mrsbeemrsbee member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    Make sure you and your bp are going to eat something during that time. Don't want anybody fainting!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Agree, food needs to be in there somewhere.  Also, I'm not sure if you are far away from stuff but that seems awfully early to get dressed and start pics.  I'm not going to be dressed until about 3-3:30 for a 6:30 ceremony with my hair being done at noon...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I would do make up after hair but that is just IMO. I also agree that is a lot of time for pics, so you most likely will want to give yourself some time to "touch up" hair and make up before the ceremony since you are getting it done early.  And 15 min turn around between pics and ceremony may rush you a bit, so I would give yourself a 1/2 hour if you can just in case things are running behind schedule you have a little extra time for yourself to not be rushed.

Anniversary
  • My make up person refusing to do my make up after i put my dress on bc we could mess up the dress.
  • That makes sense, since the makeup can be a bit dusty.  I was thinking that the dress (and my shoes) would be the very last thing I put on, myself.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks for the feedback We will have breakfast abd sandwhiches. The photographer told me we should start at one.
  • Totally using this as a rough start for my timeline! I was going to tackle this this weekend but now I have something to go off of that will make it easy. Thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards