California-Bay Area

All inclusive/affordable venue similar to Wedgewood?

Hello,

My fiancé and I just started looking at wedding venues....overwhelmed is an understatement! We are thinking of a small, intimate wedding, approx 75 at the most, and are trying to keep the costs below $10k...not including my dress or rings but everything else. Has anyone come across something similar to Wedgewood...I like the affordability & ease of their packages but would love other options to look at too. Anyone have a particular experience to share working with Wedgewood San Ramon or Crystal Springs? We ruled out the Brentwood location because the ceremony gazebo is all on asphalt and we're really looking for something with the outdoor feel (originally we wanted to do Tahoe).

Re: All inclusive/affordable venue similar to Wedgewood?

• I loved the ceremony location at Wedgewood San Ramon except for the fact that there are golfers not far from you. The entrance I thought was univiting for guests which turned me away. Unfortuantely I didn't find anything like it. I wish I would have but we just stuck with a location that catered and provided the alcohol.
    Anniversary
  • Freedom Hall in Santa Clara?  I haven't been, but it certainly affordable and has decent yelp reviews.
  • I was in my friend's wedding last year at Wedgewood in San Ramon and she loved it. She had the ceremony in front of the fireplace inside and her fiance built pipe and draping to cover the bar area. After the ceremony, the staff quickly cleared it out and pulled back the drapes to open the bar and the cocktail hour/dinner was in the main room. We had a blast! And personally I think the area where outdoor ceremonies are held is beautiful!

Another venue that comes to mind that I think would be fall within your budget is Westover Vineyards in Castro Valley. Ravenswood in Livermore is also gorgeous and affordable but I think guests must be out by like 8?

Another suggestion I have since you said you want to keep it around $10K, my wedding planner does a $10K all-inclusive wedding package, I'm not sure what the details are but you could check that out. http://2friendsevents.com/Private_Events.html

Good luck and congrats on your engagement!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We had our wedding (75 pple) last year at Montara Beach - ceremomy on the beach and reception at La Costanera.  Total Reception was $10k (including reception site, food & alcohol) + the cost of the permit to have wedding on the beach.    
  • first of all whats the location your looking for?
  • The Bridges in San Ramon is gorgeous and gives 50% off rental fee if your wedding is on Friday or Sunday. Avoiding saturday evening is going to open up a lot of options that would normally be too pricey on saturdays
  • I'm having my wedding at Wedgewood in San Ramon in August. So far, i have nothing but good things to say. If i have any questions, they email me back IMMEDIATELY. The ease of their packages have made it SOO easy for us! I've seen alot of women stress, and honestly, 2 months away from mine, i'm not stressed at all! they take care of SOO much! The golfers isn't too bad. I actually visited while there was a wedding there, golfers weren't in the way at all. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards