Ohio-Cleveland

Non-church ceremony/indoor

Does anyone have any recommendations for a indoor wedding ceremony?

My fiancé and I have done more discussing and want to look into this possibility also. Preferably Indoor bc of Cleveland's unpredictable weather.

One of the other issues is that we will probably have a lot of people.

Re: Non-church ceremony/indoor

• My husband and I were married at the 100th Bomb Group. They have a few indoor rooms, as well as an outdoor patio they will rent for $500 for a ceremony only. You are able to reserve both in and outside spaces, and up till the day before the ceremony you can decide which to use. We were married indoors, I think in the Rosenthal room. It was beautiful :)
    Check out what I have left for sale...
    http://allisonandcorey.weebly.com/

• Many reception venues can accomodate to have a ceremony & reception in the same place. They may charge you a little extra due to the extra work they will have for setting up the chairs for the ceremony and then tearing it down.

I've gone to two weddings were the ceremony was in the reception room, they set up the chairs on the dance floor, had a beautiful ceremony. Then they placed the bride and groom in another area of the room after the ceremony to do a receiving line which distracted guests while the staff moved the chairs from the dance floor. They opened the bar immediately too for cocktail hour. As a guest, I thought it went smoothly and it didn't bother me at all.

• s2005s2005 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Thank you both.

Erikan73- do u remember where those were?
  • mlg78mlg78 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    I know they do that at Windows and 100th Bomb Group, both of which are pretty pricey...
  • s2005s2005 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I just looked up windows and 100th bomb group yesterday. They are too much. It's been so hard to find somewhere for a bigger wedding at a reasonable price.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards